Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have anew Vizio 65in a line in the mild of the picture and

Customer Question

I have anew Vizio 65in a green line in the mild of the picture and the next day no pic. I paid $5 00and got a my vido with some guy telling me about his co .I am Robert j O'Brien jr my home pho # *****(###) ###-####thank BOB
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My pho # *****(###) ###-####Bob or send me to the service offer!!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I regret that I will not be able to call you at this time.

If the Vizio is indeed new, less than a year old, and if nothing shows on it even when you press the MENU button on the TV itself, then you have a defective set. You should (if it is within the return/exchange period) return it to the store or vendor you bought it from, for either an exchange for another, new and working, unit of the same or similar capability, or get a full refund.

If it is past the return/exchange period, then you can have Vizio themselves fix it for you for free, if it is still less than a year since you bought it, and if you bought it new (not Used nor As Is) and have proof of the purchase date. Would you like to pursue that option? if so, let me know in Reply To Expert, and I will advise you further along that path to a good resolution of this problem.