Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My Vizio is a small looks like 18 inches it doesn't have a

Customer Question

My Vizio is a small looks like 18 inches it doesn't have a on off button just a remote control to on and off. When ever there's an power outage or the elictricy goes off it stop working. Sometimes for months then all of a sudden the light comes back on . The light on the front of the TV and the light on the power cord. What's going on with my TV?
Thanks henry
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is*****'ll be happy to assist you. I need additional info of TV symptoms to troubleshoot the problem.

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

Thanks.