Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have the model un46f6300 tv, software version

Customer Question

I have the model un46f6300 tv, software version t-mst12akuc-1108.0. The volume is very low with the sound set at 100. I have been through the self-troubleshooting phase in which the volume returns to normal in the test phase only. When i return to regular tv, the volume remains low. Please advise how I can adjust the volume up.
thanks ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?

2. Has the volume always been low?

3. Are you just using the tv built in speakers or external speakers/sound bar/surround sound?

4. When you say "return to regular tv", what is "regular tv"? Is it antenna or cable or satellite? Is there a cable/satellite box or DVR? What type of connections go from the box to the tv (what input source on the tv)?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription offers **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello?

Are you still with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike Ive owned the tv for about two years and have had the problem before. The volume has not always been low. I am using only the tv built in speakers. Im connected to cable tv. When I said "return to regular tv" i simply closed the troubleshooting program and returned to watch tv. The volume in the troubleshooting program is high or normal. The tv viewing remains with low volume.
Thanks
Ed
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

Who is your cable company?

Is there a cable box/dvr?

Do you change channels with the Samsung tv remote or the cable box remote?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike, I'm using the samsung remote to simply control the tv. I use the cable box remote to change channels
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Who is your cable company?

Have you done any sort of resets? please explain in detail