Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

We have a panasonic cinema vision and I have a dvd player

Customer Question

we have a panasonic cinema vision and I have a dvd player connected but don't know what channel or how to get the picture to show
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I need the model number off of the back of the TV, and also the make and model of the DVD player in order to help.

Typically you would have red,white and yellow RCA cables from the DVD to the TV and then not select a "Channel", but INSTEAD use the Input/Video button to select the "Video" Input on the TV. This is done with the original TV remote.

However if you cannot find that- then the model number would be helpful to us.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please do not post duplicate questions- as you are charged for each one you post. I have submitted that one to be closed, but need you to respond back to this page with the Info Requested.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will take my computer with me to the tv- just a minute. the remote is gone. someone got it to work Rats
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay, so are you saying it'w working now? If so, then the issue is that it was not on the correct Video INPUT (as indicated above). These TV's do not work on a Channel to get a DVD to display- but instead must have the INPUT set to the one you're plugged into (Video 1, Video 2, etc.).

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?