Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can't stream MLB.TV. Spoke with Comcast, They thought my tv

Customer Question

Can't stream MLB.TV. Spoke with Comcast, They thought my tv needed updated.
UN40EH5300FXZA model no. Sugged if not updateable use UHM1 cord from laptop which is working ACER My TV about 4 yrs
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Your TV does not support MLB and there is no update to correct this, it's simply not on the list for supported TV's. That said, you need to use an HDMI (not a UHM) cable from your laptop to your TV's HDMI port and then select that port and view the content from MLB directly from the laptop to your TV.

if you get stuck simply reply back with specifically where you are getting stuck and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Alternatively you can purchase a streaming box (there are too many to recommend a single unit), such as Roku, Google Chromecast, etc. etc. that supports Major League Baseball and then simply connect that device to the TV's HDMI ports to view on the set.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?