Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a Visio smart tv. I was playing with my daughter

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Visio smart tv. I was playing with my daughter while the tv was on. I looked up and noticed the picture was black but was still hearing the sound. I thought it was strange. I shut it off to see if picture would come back. It hasn't turned back on since. When I press the power button a light, which would always turn on before, comes on really faint and then fades away but the tv never comes on. Could you please help our family?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble here, I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
E470i-ao

OK because you lost the pic first before the set shut down I do suspect that you have a problem either with the power-board that supplied the LED array within the sets panel (screen) or with the LED array itself, I am afraid this will mean work being carried out on the inside of the set, there is no other way around this the set has developed a fault problem, now if you/someone you know can use small tools and a voltmeter I will be able to help, it will lead to a probable replacement of the power-board subject to the checks.

If you can't do this I am afraid you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area.

Sorry it is nothing easier let me know if I can help you further

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Regards

Anthony