Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

If I feed the model DT-V17G1Z model with a closed captioned

Customer Question

If I feed the model DT-V17G1Z model with a closed captioned SD-SDI signal, will I be able to see the closed caption? If so, is there a button or series of button switches to disable/enable this feature? Also, if I feed this same monitor with an analog NTSC composite signal with closed caption, will I be able to see the closed captioned data? Will the same button or buttons, if available, enable/disable this feature?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, In short- YES, the JVC Pro Monitor features digital Closed Captioning. I am pulling up details for you regarding this right now.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

The CC function is accessible in the "Main MENU" directly underneath "Sync Function" (also outlined on page 12 of the manual below):

http://books.jvc.com/Download/626408769/LCT2593-001A-H.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Full details of the Closed Caption functions are outlined on page 16 of that manual that I sent over.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.