Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I got a Panasonic plasma TC-P50S1. Sounds like it's turning

Customer Question

I got a Panasonic plasma TC-P50S1. Sounds like it's turning on but clicks off then red light flashes. If I push button on front it might come on or I got to push a bunch of times before it comes on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry you had to wait because the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
The blinking light means there is a failure that will require diagnosis and parts replaced inside the tv. You can try resetting it by unplugging the Tv POWER cord for 3 full minutes. If that does not help then there is no easy fix. In that case, if you have experience with a multi-meter then I am giving you the Trouble Shooting Manual that has flow charts for diagnosis (if you get stuck just reply back). Here is the link:
>>> click here to get Manual <<<
For researching/buying parts:
shopjimmy.com
encompassparts.com
eBay.com
PLEASE, before you go be sure to click the POSITIVE RATING now. Doing so does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.
Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT issue you a refund.
Thank you,