Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an LG TV and we bought a Roku device to attach to our

Customer Question

I have an LG TV and we bought a Roku device to attach to our TV so connect to the TV on order to get Internet so we can use Netflix, Hulu, etc. We have an DirecTV on the den that is connected to electrical power, HDM1 and an Ether net connection. We have DIRECT with AT&T Internet. The LG TV on the bedroom and we bought Roku but no Ether net connection. The AT&T people said I needed to call L.G. and find out what we need to do? Can you help me? Thank You ***** *****(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Kathleen, sorry you had to wait because the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Which version Roku did you purchase? Roku 1, or 2, or 3, or stick?
2. Do you have Wifi setup working in your home, for laptops, tablets, phones, etc?
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **
** Do NOT start a new question **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Can you see my post?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Which version Roku did you purchase? Roku 1, or 2, or 3, or stick?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Do you have Wifi setup working in your home for laptops, tablets, phones, etc?