Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a two year old 60" sharp aqua TV. The "V" blinks, but

Customer Question

I have a two year old 60" sharp aqua TV. The "V" blinks, but the TV does not go on, which means it's getting power. My e-mail is***@******.***, and my 'phone number is(###) ###-#### *****!
Ronald Rasmussen
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
I will need to know the model number please of the set found on the back of the set?
I will also need to know what the light is doing for example 2 short 2 long blinks?
I will need to know how old the set is please thank you
I do not use the phone call facility please text back with the info thanks again
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A CONSTANT BLINKING EVERY SECOND. I AM PARALYZED, AND THERE IS NO ONE HOME AT THE PRESENT TIME TO GET THE MODEL NUMBER. tHE TV IS TWO YEARSOLD. I DO NOTHAVE A CELL 'PHONE.
RONALD RASMUSSEN
OK I do not have cheering news for you here you do have a problem with the set that could be potentially bad if its one short one long blink you will need a technician www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area
Let me know if you need more info
Regards
Anthony