Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I'm trying to figure out my Sony EX720 46" TVs problem

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Does the power light blink 2 times, pauses for 3 seconds and repeats 2 blinks?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info, 2 times flashing power light indicates main power supply failure and swapping power board in TV will help to resolve the issue. Since complete TV model number isn't mentioned in question so please check check following board supplier and put complete TV model number in search box of supplier page to get power supply board price and stock info order it..

http://www.shopjimmy.com/

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...

http://www.tvrepairpros.com/

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. I have the answer as well as a series of trouble shooting process. I know how to rule out the power supply as well as how to prove the power supply should be replaced. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

You're welcome, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Shahid.