Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Where can I find a firmware update vizio blu-ray 3D player

Customer Question

where can I find a firmware update for a vizio blu-ray 3D player with software version date06/21/2011
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The short answer is that you cannot.

Vizio products all check for updates on their own, and IF there is an update available, it will download and install automatically from the vizio servers, provided it has a working internet connection.

Vizio does not make individual firmware update files available to the public - they are not online or provided by vizio for download.

In general though, I wouldn't expect any updates to be available for your player. Their products are not well supported once the initial warranty period is passed. For what would be a 2010 or 11 model, there will not have been any further updates, you most likely have the latest version already.

If you can give me the full model number of the actual player I can check to confirm that for you though.

Best regards, ***** ***** for the news,