Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am being told that by DirectV customer service that I have

Customer Question

I am being told that by DirectV customer service that I have an old tv and unable to view channels because I do not have a newer TV with the proper software. Would you be able to assist in getting the proper program?
Renee
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Offhand, this TV should not have any problems viewing from DirecTv and there is no software available for it. Can you tell me what exactly you see on the TV screen when you try to watch certain channels?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HANG ON I WILL GO RIGHT IT DOWN
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Okay thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING ON BUT I NOW HAVE ALL THE CHANNELS...THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Excellent and I am glad to hear that. If you run into the problem again, you likely need to have DirecTv swap their box out, or change the cables out. The TV itself is fine on it's software and perfectly compatible, that is why I thought it odd that they told you that.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?