Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need a power supply "board" -28d310na15 flat screen TV

Customer Question

I need a power supply "board" for ns-28d310na15
flat screen TV
part # *****
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, This set doesn't have a Power Supply "Board"- it has the Brick-style AC adapter, and then the Mainboard. I'm assuming you tested the end of the barrel-plug on the AC adapter using a multi-meter to ensure it's delivering the correct DC voltage?

If so, then the Mainboard (at the link below) is the component that needs to be replaced as it distributes the DC voltage produced by the AC adapter:

https://www.partstore.com/Part/Best%20Buy%20Company%20Incorporated/Insignia/240405001942/Recycled.aspx

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?