Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a quasar 42" ultra-hd television SQ4201U. I can't get

Customer Question

I have a quasar 42" ultra-hd television SQ4201U. I can't get a picture through any of the HDMI inputs and the screen keeps flashing DVI1. Is this an error code? What does it mean?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Do you have the original Quasar tv remote?
2. Does the tv respond if you press menu, volume, input (tv/video) buttons on that original tv remote?
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **
** Do NOT start a new question **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only want a simple answer to my question. I do not want a monthly membership. I am not currently at the location of the TV.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Monthly subscriptions do not have anything to do with our current chat/question. When we are done with this question simply click the positive rating and subscriptions do not affect that.
If you are not near the tv right now then you will need to REPLY back later when you are.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you know what DVI1 means?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I won't say until you are onsite with the tv and have the original remote, ready to proceed.