Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

How doi reply to an answer from Anthony_Infotech about my

Customer Question

how doi reply to an answer from Anthony_Infotech about my Mitsubishi LCD mod#WD-65738,power led flashes greenorange-red. i performed the test he asked ,the flashing code it showed was 3blinks followed by 7 blinks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Your original question is closed, either because it expired or you requested it to be cancelled.

The error you are getting is the result of a bad fan on the dmd board (or it isn't getting power to the fan).

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you need a link to order the part, just let me know. Or if you prefer help finding a local repair shop, or replacement recommendations, I can assist with that as well.