Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Where can I buy or order a pedestal Panasonic TH-50PZ700U?

Customer Question

Where can I buy or order a pedestal for a Panasonic TH-50PZ700U?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, The original base stand for this set is not available. This is the same for all TV's- they only include the base stand with the TV when you buy it new. That being said, the option here is to purchase a universal flat screen base which affixes to the wall mount screw holes on the TV. A unit that will work for this set is at the link below for purchase:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=424574&gclid=CjwKEAjw9dWuBRDFs9mHv-C9_FkSJADo58iMhAn-XylMiFzALpo__yADmrD8fAT7yfJlrGf3-4VZ1hoC7efw_wcB&is=REG&m=Y&A=details&Q=

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?