Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a television which is atoshiba but Ihave a Panasonic

Customer Question

I have a television which is atoshiba but Ihave a Panasonic DVD I need to install it to the TV they cannot doit bacause the TV only have four input panasonic told me to let toshiba tell me how to get toget inputso I can get my DVD to play
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I need the model numbers off both devices to give a specific answer.

But in general, Toshiba sets use a dual set of Inputs- which are labeled "Colorstream/AV".

In this scenario the YELLOW from the DVD plugs into the GREEN (Y/Video), jack on the TV and then the Red and White connect to the Red and White jacks on the TV.

You then select "AV" or "Video" instead of the Colorstream option using the INPUT button on the Toshiba remote control.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to see my reply?