Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Have a Samsung un60hu8500 that had dot problem. I replaced

Customer Question

Have a Samsung un60hu8500 that had white dot problem. I replaced the dlp chip which corrected that problem but now have black edge 1-1/2" wide on right side of screen. The picture menu allows to move picture but not that much and it moves it behind the black edge as if that is the bezel. Any ideas how to correct this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
The model number you gave "Un60hu8500" is a flat panel tv. It does not have a DLP Chip. What is the model number off the back of the tv that you actually replaced the DLP Chip?
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **
** Do NOT start a new question **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **