Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I got a Free box and unable to get any sound, movie plays no

Customer Question

I got a Free for all box and unable to get any sound, movie plays no problem. I tried it on my other TV everything works. On my Sharp I tried all my HDMI ports no sound. I have HDMI 1 cable box / HDMI 2 DVD player and HDMI 3 is the free fro all Box it is connected by WiFi
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Does the cable box and the DVD player work OK?its just the free for all that wont work on the sharp?if so if you try the free for all in hdmi 2 for example does it work then?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The cable box works great and does the DVD played and like I said I have a picture on the free for all box, no sound!
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Your free for all box- since it has picture and NO sound, please tell me what cables are connecting it to the TV.