Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a 2010 47" LG flat screen that has a picture which

Customer Question

We have a 2010 47" LG flat screen that has a picture which continues to get darker & darker! Is there a repairman' problem that needs to be looked at or have I accidentally done something that can be fixed from here?
Thanks!!
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu dark too please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have the original remote! Had to get digital adaptor for this TV & must use the remote that came with it.
OK is there no menu button on the set itself?you can use that, this is a check so I better understand what the problem is
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't think anything can be done without the original remote..... We'll just call it for $5! Sorry & thanks!
I do need to ask you to do these checks as its MORE than one thing that can cause an issue so that is why I need to understand now if you cant bring the menu up that is fine we will move onto the next check, with any question regarding a TV I have to ask questions myself its not just a quick draw answer it does not work that way, for any machine for that matter even your car! so if you want to continue let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks.....I'm on a quest to find that stupid remote