Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I have a vo47l fhdtv30a vizio was watching a program the

Customer Question

I have a vo47l fhdtv30a vizio was watching a program the other night and right in middle of watching it the TV popped an went out compelely no nothing!! Could you help me with what happened
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Sorry you're having trouble here, is there any power-light lit or blinking on the front of the set please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir nothing
In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.
Please let me know if you can do work or need more info
A positive rating is appreciated note the question will remain open thank you
Regards
Anthony