Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I'm not sure what happened but my tv some how glitched and

Customer Question

I'm not sure what happened but my tv some how glitched and now the tv is stuck zoomed so far in that you can only see the heads of people when I'm watching tv or when I try to open the menu I can only see top half I have tried changing the aspect ratio on the tv and nothing please help
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry you had to wait because the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
To get started please REPLY back and tell me who is your tv channel provider?
** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **
** Do NOT start a new question **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **