Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a old CompuFocus Panasonic TV and the screen has

Customer Question

I have a old CompuFocus Panasonic TV and the screen has turned a pale green. We love our old TV--it's stereo sound and looks like new. Is there anyway we can fix the green screen and save our old Panasonic tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Could you give me the full model number of the tv, please?
Does this happen on all sources/inputs?
Does it also affect the on screen panasonic indicators (volume bar, menus, etc)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is *****
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks.

Did you see my other questions?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back to me here on the original question only - by posting new questions you are charged more and it delays my ability to reply.

I need to know:

Does this happen on all sources/inputs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not satisfied with your answer. Cancel my request.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I did not provide an answer, and cannot do so without more detail, which is why I've asked you for more information.

I'll opt out of the question, if you don't wish to continue. I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. As such, I have no control over billing or membership issues, but you may contact customer service to request cancellation or a refund of the agreed upon fee you've already paid.

Best of luck to you,