Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Sharp Aquos LC 60LE755U 3D tv. The 3D functionality

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Aquos LC 60LE755U 3D tv. The 3D functionality comes on randomly, lasts anywhere from 5-20 seconds, then reverts to 2D but leaves an message that takes up a large portion of the screen for another 10 seconds. This is very annoying. Since there is very little 3D programming, I would be fine with just disabling the entire 3D feature. Is there a way to do this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the TV for and when did the problem occur?

Also, have you gone through and reset the TV to factory defaults yet?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

First, please unplug the TV from power. Then remove any HDMI cables from the TV Input. Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 15 seconds and release. Then reconnect the HDMI cables and plug the set back in, then turn it on. This is a soft reboot for the set and can sometimes cure these issues you're having. Please give that a shot and simply reply back with the results.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Once that is done, if you still have the issue, you can then go to "EZ Setup", "Picture Reset", then press "Ok/Enter" to reset ALL picture settings back to factory defaults.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.