Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Have had a Samsung UN48J5000 LED TV a little over a week,

Customer Question

Have had a Samsung UN48J5000 LED TV a little over a week, and regardless of which input I select, the screen is jumbled mess.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you elaborate "jumbled mess" with more details?
- Do you get lines on screen?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the right half has pink, blue and yellow vertical lines, image repeated 3 times and flashing
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

ah OK, I'm afraid it is failing LCD panel sign, since TV is new so hopefully it would be under warranty, please return it to get replacement or call the number written on warranty card of TV to get warranty cover as Samsung usually replace the TV when problem comes with LCD panel.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.
Thank you.