Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

OUR SAMSUNG SERIES 6 6300 6500 SMART TV DEVELOPED ASN

Customer Question

OUR SAMSUNG SERIES 6 6300 6500 SMART TV DEVELOPED ASN INTERFACE ISSUE WITH OUR HARMONY REMOTE CONTROL. SOMEHOW IN ATTEMTING TO RESET OUR REMOTE USING THE BASIC SAMSUNG REMOTE CONTROL CHANNEL SELECTION IS LOCKED OUT PERIOD, FOR NOW WSE ARE UNABLE TO CHANGE CHANNELS. WE CAN NOT RESST OUR SAMSUBG BASIC REMOTE BECAUSE IT REJECTS OUT PIN NUMBRE
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

All you should have to do to correct problem with the Harmony remote is to go to your Logitech account online and log into your harmony account then connect your harmony device and instructed to download the configuration to the device again. Once you do this it should work properly. If not, let me know and we will go from there.