Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Panasonic, I have an ongoing problem with my connections to

Customer Question

Panasonic,
I have an ongoing problem with my connections to my recorder and entertainment system.
It all started when I replaced my aging Bose surround system (with Cambridge Audio MINX speaker system), the recorder (Panasonic Recorder DMR-XW385) and the receiver (a Marantz NR1601) and TV is a Samsung Series 7.
I lose connection, turn everything off to rest then it sometimes reconnects, have changed the cables twice and it comes back for a while.
We have now totally lost connection with a prompt on the TV with . . . "No signal - check connected devices, power cable connection and source connection".
The Panasonic shows has an error D9 and we cannot connect to the recorder at all now.
My query do you what the problem could be? and do you have technicians to help fix this?
regards,
Michael Hodges
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Michael.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Which cords/cables are you using here?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

As an initial step, can you please hold the power button on front for 10+ seconds to reset it, and let me know if the same error message persists, or if you ever see anything else on the panasonic display such as u71, etc