Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Mitsubishi projection TV WS-55313 clicks off as soon as

Customer Question

Mitsubishi projection TV WS-55313 clicks off as soon as powered on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The 2-2 code on this set translates to "Short Protect" and is caused by a failure most commonly in the Convergence Circuit of the TV. There is a kit you can purchase at the link below- if you're a DIY type that contains all the parts needed to repair the set yourself (soldering is required though):

http://www.tvrepairkits.com/xcart/mitsubishi-ws-55313-convergence-repair-kit.html

However if this is not something you're comfortable with, then a shop will typically charge $250 parts and labor for this repair and can be located at the following link:

www.tvrepairpros.com

Other than that, I'm sorry for the bad news and wish there were a quick fix.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?