Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get rid of the snow on my tv screen? I have checked

Customer Question

how do I get rid of the snow on my tv screen ? I have checked the cables and nothing has been disturbed.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Firstly you may be offered a phone call option when I post this reply please be aware that I do not use the phone call facility as I consider it none beneficial to troubleshooting, also please be aware you will be charged an additional $18 if you accept the option,if you wish to use the phone call option please let me know.
How are you viewing TV services please?satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Sorry I only use this facility for communication, the one you just asked for is only for computer issues anyhow
Let me know please how you are viewing TV services thank you.
Anthony
I am sorry I have not heard anything from you ?
Anthony