Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How can I get netflix on Direct t.v.?

Customer Question

How can I get netflix on Direct t.v.?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the question. You don't get Netflix on DirecTv- they are a Satellite Carrier- not affiliated with Netflix at all.

The way you would get Netflix is through a device connected directly to your TV itself (nothing to do with your DirecTv box).

Any Smart Blu Ray player will give you this capability on your TV, and you would simply connect it to the TV using an HDMI cable. These players are fairly inexpensive, and you simply need to connect it to the TV, then switch the INPUT over to the player. Then you can setup your Netflix or what ever other APPS you intend to view on the set through the player.

A good example is at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BDPS3500-Blu-ray-Player-Wi-Fi/dp/B00TYFCJ8S/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1439491039&sr=1-1

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?