Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a new teac led TV LEV32GD3HD and days have been

Customer Question

I have a new teac led TV LEV32GD3HD and for 3 days have been trying to set it up to watch some TV, no luck so far, finally managed to get TV reception only for the TV to continually turn itself off and then back on again, have managed to get the pay TV thru the AV channel no problems, cannot work out what I'm doing wrong with the setup, need some guidance badly
Category: TV
Expert:  Dimmu TV replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. When it turns off and on watch the light on the front, does it blink? If it does it should be in a pattern or a specific number of blinks please give me that.
.