Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I had trouble with the cable and after contacting the cable

Customer Question

I had trouble with the cable and after contacting the cable provider, they were able to get my TV working again, however, the color is all wrong. Everything has a green tinge to it. I set the color to the factory defaults, and it is still green, nothing looks the color it should. It worked perfect before the trouble with the cable box. Any suggestions as to what the problem could be?
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of this cable box.
Additionally, please describe how the cable box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).