Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am about to purchase a ROKU component from Wall Mart in

Customer Question

I am about to purchase a ROKU component from Wall Mart in order to avoid the expensive monthly bills. How can I find someone who can install it for me and what it will cost?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Listen Jack, I do not need any repairs in the first place!! I have a very new Smart TV with Non Flix, You tube, all major channels. All I want or need is to have the Roku component installed to my TV and nothing else!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Again, I do not any recurrent services, bills, memberships, or anything else!! I will get the box of ROKU component from Wall Mart and await for your arrival to install it, period!!
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

never talked about repairs !?

I was about to ask you a few questions then tell you what i think is best and suggestions then let you decide .

Just saw your last post and i don`t think you are at the right place .

We are an online business that do repairs install etc. we do not go out in the field to do that , we are consultants at times and for example if you were to need help with that then i could tell you how its done etc.

Let me opt out

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

A phone call cost $18 additional by the way so i declined as you are only looking for someone to go to your home and do that

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

before i opt put , here is my advice

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

" opt out"

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Get your roku at bestbuy , they are not any more expensive and they have the geek squad service to install it for you , otherwise it will cost you around $125 from a local electronic shop

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please disregard my transaction as since you cannot help. Glad to be informed that you do not go out for repair services. Please do not use my credit card......Thanks.
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but i don`t do billing or anything of the sort , just a repairman here and you will have to go back to where you first logged in

Good luck with your roku