Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Technician: I have a Vizio TV that is three years old. A

Customer Question

Hi Technician:
I have a Vizio TV that is three years old. A week ago it was moved and wall mounted on an upstairs wall in my house. Works fine for TV, but here is the problem: I put a DVD in. Works well, but I needed to adjust the tint and color. Went to mode on the Vizio remote and up came a screen with a scroll down for tint, color, contrast, etc. But I can't scroll down because it keeps skipping from "Picture Mode" to "Advanced Video" at the bottom. I don't even know what advanced video is. What can I do to properly get to the screen so I can adjust color and tint. Thanks for your help. My phone in case you need it is(###) ###-#### ***** McGinty, Evanston, Illinois
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the full model number of the tv?
Can you describe the color/tint issue more? Is it coming up black and white or primarily one color (red or blue)?

Do you have the color/tint problem with any other input (cable/satellite, etc) and does the on screen menu appear in the normal colors?