Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have located the Model number I think. So I want to do a

Customer Question

I have located the Model number I think. So I want to do a channel scan for a RCA remote and antannae hooked up to Sharp TV. No cable.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. It appears the price of your question is currently $28. Be aware that telephone support costs $18 more which would be a total of $46, and I would have to refer you to a different tech.
Please REPLY back to confirm that you understand the above message and wish to continue with our chat.
** Do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are online buy have not replied. Do you want to continue here with our chat?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello?
Are you having website difficulties preventing you from replying?