Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I connect my dvd video sd-v296ku to my Samsung smart

Customer Question

How do I connect my dvd video sd-v296ku to my Samsung smart tv?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. It appears the price of your question is currently $24. Be aware that telephone support costs $18 more which would be a total of $42, and I would have to refer you to a different tech.
Please REPLY back with the model number of the tv to confirm that you understand the above message and wish to continue with our chat.
** Do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number 7150
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
It appears you clicked the PHONE CALL SERVICE. Was that on purpose or on accident? Do you understand that the total cost of your question goes from $24 to $42 (and I will have to refer you to another tech)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV model # ***** *****
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
There are different ways to connect this player to your tv. So we need to know:
What is currently connected to your tv?
Are you just going to use the player to play movie dvds?
Or are you going to be recording also on the vhs side? If so, what will you be recording?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have connected the r a
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Your reply is not complete / not readable. Please respond with this information:
What is currently connected to your tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The rca video and the two audio cables are connected as recommended as shown in the vcr and DVDs connection. It will be used to play movies and vcr tapes. I would like to record if possible.I not sure how to connect to the TV.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
are you saying you already connected the yellow/red/white cables to the back of the DVD/VCR and the back of the Tv?
record from what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the cables are connected to the back of the TV. I would like to record TV programs.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
if you press the SOURCE button on the Samsung tv remote and choose the correct AV Composite or Component input, can you see the picture from the DVD/VHS player?
Who is your tv channel provider?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mike. I need to leave our conversation now and get back to you later. Berge Borrevik
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
talk to you later