Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a panasonic tc-p50s1 and it will not come on i get a

Customer Question

i have a panasonic tc-p50s1 and it will not come on i get a flashing red light i have replaced the power supply and still doing the same .
when you go to power on the set you here the relay on click and the fans come on then the relay clicks off it does hold 5v for about 1 min
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- How many times red light blinks, pauses and repeats the same blink pattern on TV?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

29 times

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, it is not possible, red power light can blink from 1 times to 14 times to present an error code 29 times is not possible so please recheck.

Just for example, light would blink 7 times, pauses for 3 seconds and again blinks 7 times...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

then it must be 1 time it is blink ...blink ... blink ... it does that 29 times and stops

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

OK, so no change in blink pattern after power board change, is this correct?

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Also, do you have multimeter and can check volts on power board to troubleshoot the issue properly?