Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My Toshiba TV the sound keeps going off some times it is OK

Customer Question

Hi my Toshiba TV the sound keeps going off some times it is OK for days on other days it will go off se veral times
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
How are you viewing TV services please ?satellite/cable box/aerial?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aerial
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you using a freeview box? or does the set have an internal digital tuner ?some of these sets do not have a digital tuner
Anthony
I DO NOT USE JUSTANSWERS VIDEO OR TELEPHONE CALLING SERVICE SORRY ITS NONE BENEFICIAL AND WILL COST YOU MORE MONEY SO I DO NOT USE IT
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot use call me I can use skype
I do not use that service.....it wont help with troubleshooting this is the best and only way to deal with your problem
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in UK london I cannot put in my telephone number it is not accepted

Please understand as I have explained 3 times now I do NOT use the telephone service OR the videos calling service why?BECAUSE IT WILL NOT HELP US WITH YOUR PROBLEM this is the best way to deal with your issue now I have asked for info earlier can you please provide it so we can move on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to put my tel number in the box it dose not accept this looks like I cannot get the assistance I need thank you

You are not listening to me so I cant help you goodbye