Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Westinghouse Mod. # SK32H240S TV. I have lost the

Customer Question

I have a Westinghouse Mod. # ***** TV. I have lost the instruction book and I need to put the tv tuner on Ch. 60 so I can receive Dish Network programing. Each time I key in ch. 60 manually it says-- channel not found--tuner. How can I manually key in Channel 60 to receive a signal.
Thanks,
Bill Braden
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, You cannot simply punch in the Channel 60 and have the TV go to it. First the TV must run through a Channel Scan- to FIND Channel 60, and it must be set to "AIR/ANT" before you do this.

THIS ONLY applies when you're using a COAXIAL cable from the DISH box to the TV. If HDMI or RCA cables are used- then you simply change the TV's Input.

Follow steps on page 22 of the TV manual (below) to select AIR and run an Auto Scan. The TV will then FIND Channel 60 and you can then select it:

http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/pdf/Westinghouse-SK-32H240S-Manual.pdf

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?