Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My 42 inch Insigna does not have a picture. Comcast tech

Customer Question

My 42 inch Insigna does not have a picture. Comcast tech checked all and no problem. All hdmi inputs OK Menu comes on showing Brightness, contrast etc. bluray player will not show a picture either.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an experienced electronics field technician connected to you via this pay for assistance chat based support service. It appears the price of your question is currently $28. Be aware that telephone support costs $18 more which would be a total of $46, and I would have to refer you to a different tech.
Please REPLY back with the actual model number of the tv to confirm that you understand the above message and wish to continue with our chat.
** Do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the Phone Call & Subscription POP UPS **