Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am attempting to hookup my tachi TV to my Bose lifestyle

Customer Question

I am attempting to hookup my hitachi TV to my Bose lifestyle system, I have video signal. It no audio through the Bose system. The instructions say to hook up RCA jacks to the monitor out audio jacks on the TV but it is not working
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the Hitachi and the Bose.
And is the TV directly connected to an antenna? ...or is there a cable box or satellite receiver used?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bose Lifestyle 28, cable box, hitachi 55HDT52 NV5L002503 manufacture date dec 2005
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Text
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information.
For the TV sound back to the Bose, is there a pair of RCA-to-RCA cable from the 55HDT52's MONITOR OUT L-AUDIO-R jacks to the LS28's Audio IN L & R TV ?
That is if the cable box (model no ?) is connected directly to the TV and not through the Bose using analog connections to INPUTs 1, 2 or 5.
If the cable box is connected to the Hitachi by an HDMI cable, have you considered/ tried, from the cable box's AUDIO OUT L & R jacks (if still available) to the Bose's Audio IN CBL-SAT ?