Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Red light continues to blink when power is turned off a

Customer Question

Red light continues to blink when power is turned off a variety of time periods.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to talk live now.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, The expert you requested is not online. I will be glad to help you on this forum.

The phone call costs you an additional $18 added to the question price. That said, these types of questions are easiest dealt with here.

Please tell me how many times that light blinks between pauses (for example 10 blinks, pause, 10, etc.).

Also, how long have you owned the set for?