Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Just bought modle #m60-c3 and can't get power to stay on tv

Customer Question

just bought modle #m60-c3 and can't get power to stay on tv have tried different power sources help
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?
- Does it show Vizio screen then shuts Off and turns back On itself or stays Off?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tv is brand new it does not light up
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

ah OK, I'm sorry about it as it seems TV has some manufacturing fault and should be returned to store to get replacement. TV should turn On with Vizio logo screen when push power button then first time setup screen should appear, since screen doesn't light up that means some thing wrong inside TV so please return it to store and ask for replacement TV. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.
Thank you.