Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Where can I get a Mitsubishi TV manual 2003 Medallion HD

Customer Question

Where can I get a Mitsubishi TV manual for a 2003 Medallion HD 1080? also, where can I get a remote control manual with codes to program a Mitsubishi 290P117101 remote so I can program the TV? somebody on this planet has to have the answer tom these 2 questions !
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you check the model number for me? It is likely something like WS-65819

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Please recheck those remote numbers as well, as that is not a valid part number. Where did you get that remote, did it belong to a different mitsu tv?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number of the television is listed on a panel on the back of the TV it is WS55413. I t is a 2003 Mitsubishi Medallion HD 1080. It is the Big screen Console.The Remote is a Mitsubishi 290P117010
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting the TV to turn on. IT goes from blue screen to snow. The set up screen comes on and starts trying to function but the TV is not cooperating. I know these are probably trade secrets that only you know so I will pay and connect. I already tried to pay and it didn't work so tell me what is next?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info,

the first issue here may be with your box. If your cable box only has a hdmi output, it isn't compatible with this tv.

If you're using the red/white/yellow cords from the cable box to tv, you need to set the tv source/input to the VIDEO mode.

If using coax from box to tv, then you need to get into the menu and run the auto scan (auto program) function, then after that you can set the tv to channel 3 or 4 to pick up the box signal.

I do have the manual, and have uploaded a copy for you here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29960072/L0306250.pdf

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

That actually is the proper remote, but it comes preset to operate this tv. It can't be programmed for other tvs, it either works or doesn't (if it doesn't the remote may be faulty or a problem with the tv).

Try making sure the slider switch at the top of the remote is in the TV position.