Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I'm hanging my 40" Toshiba Regza from a wall mount, and I

Customer Question

I'm hanging my 40" Toshiba Regza from a wall mount, and I can't get the swivel base off. Ive taken all of the screws out of the bottom of the base, but it's secured by other bolts I think but I don't have anything to fit them for removal.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I would need the full model number off the back of the set to give you specifics- but most times, the base is not secured to the TV by screws on the bottom. Instead check the lower BACK of the TV for 4-6 screws arranged in a square pattern just above where the base meets the TV.

If you have no luck, then post back with the model (since Toshiba has about 75 different Regza TV's).

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to see my reply?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?