Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

I have a Panasonic TC-P55VT50. The red light blinks 3 time

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TC-P55VT50. The red light blinks 3 time and it will not turn on. I unplugged it and had it sit for over 15 minutes. I plugged it back in and had the same issue. What part do I need to replace or what do I need to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note this please;
Website charges if you ask for phone call = $18 ADDITIONAL ( not total ).

That being said , could you please reply to me so i know you are there and we can proceed ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

As you appear to be offline right now I will step out as well but will check on you later on tonight or tomorrow

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am only looking for a response that indicates what part number I need to correct to correct the problem I identified.Jeff Aveni
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

This blink code would point to the A board which is the main board part # ***** (TNPH0988UE) and at this time is nowhere to be found but you are welcome to search for it using that number or you could sign up at the link below to be notified when back in stock ;

http://www.shopjimmy.com/panasonic-txn-a1qwuus-a-board-for-tc-p55vt50.htm

This board needs to be replaced and right now if I look at the non availability then it usually means it is a common problem .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate or you can use the reply button before or after rating if you have other questions , thank you .