Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv model wd66738. it does not turn on but the light does

Customer Question

my tv model wd66738 . it does not turn on but the green light does and stays on but the screen does not come on .
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. What exactly shows on the screen when you power the TV on?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Does it show the Mitsubishi welcome screen, or turn blue or anything?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I have to run out, so will be back tomorrow morning to view your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
answer to # ***** question= no stays blank.
" " " 2 " = no nothing happens
" " " 2 " =this s/b a phone call pls call me after 3p.m ca. time.
Note: Please call me back 8/7/15 After 3pm Ca. time. thanks G.viramontes
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I need to know a bit more. First, please confirm your model number, it is likely wd-60738.

Next, on the front of the tv, you should see a STATUS light. I need to know what color it is (green/yellow/red), if solid, flashing slow, or flashing fast, etc.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Did you still need help with the tv?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nathan this gloria we have missed ea. other I apologize I am having some health issues and have not been able to connect as planed. correction follows . Model # ***** my mitsubishi t.v is WD 65738 . the status light lights up green I turn it on but no picture, I turn tv off green light stays on for less than 5 sec than it turns off. please call me before 10:30AM TODAY to resolve this problem thank you gloria
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

No problem at all, Gloria.

I would be happy to call you, but I cannot do so until you accept the phone support offer that I've sent.

Only at that point am I permitted to communicate with you outside of this chat format. I'll also need you to send me your contact info - after you approve the phone call fee, you can then securely send me your number.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nathan i did accept the offer to communicate by phone from the the start if i accept again i will possibly be paying double for the service .I accepted to communicate by phone first with Eric. then should i have to do it again with you. plse correct me if i'm wrong.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Aric had opted out of the question. There is no indication here that he received any compensation or that any other offer was accepted.

You are paying only for the initial question that you already did a deposit for, and then you'll pay the call amount when accepting that offer I sent.

You won't be charged twice because you were never charged for a call to begin with.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i hope you got my last tex i cancel do I get a tex to enlighten me on the problem with the t.v or do i get charge for the pleasure of texting back and forth.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

We don't get any texts here, we're communicating here either in this chat format, or by phone if you opt to accept the phone offer I sent.

I've been waiting for you to accept so we can proceed with the call as you requested.