Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Last night the sound on our TV just stopped. The picture was

Customer Question

Last night the sound on our TV just stopped. The picture was all right but no sound. I turned my small TV on to check if it might be the cable but that one was all right. I tried putting the mute button on and off but that didn't help.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Do you have more than one box?so one box for the no sound TV and one for the small set with sound please?
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have just one box for HDTV
OK you tried the box on the small TV and it worked for soundOK that is not conclusive, as it could be dropping the sound via certain inputs do you have a blu-ray or dvd player to try on the set?that will conclude for sure if there is no sound using thatOK I see the question has been closed if you can still see this the questions I ask are very necessary so I come up with the right answer obviously it looks like you did not like my req for more info but honestly that's the way it works .....perhaps I have learned a lesson here Let me know pleaseAnthony