Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sony tv model kdps1w5655 and serial kdp57ws655

Customer Question

I have a sony tv model kdps1w5655 and serial kdp57ws655 works perfect however the stand by light started flashing and it will not turn on what should I do. Thank You Gary Colligan
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Is the light blinking red and pausing?if so please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please like 5 blinks pause 5 blinks as an example?
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anthony I am at work and I will not be able to get that info to you tonight is that ok? and how will I get back intouch with you?
That is OK
You have a few options to get back here, you can bookmark this page, you can follow the emails generated by this thread or you can sign in and go to "my questions"
Let me know please when you get home thank you
Anthony